YOUR EYE and COMPANY

Your Eye on Photo [Photographing the journey]
Blogging about photo and life

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It Really Was A Pleasure!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that today is my last day in the co-op program, and also my last day as part of the Your Eye On Photo Team. I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude to Desiree and her family for making me feel so welcome and involved with their day to day activities. Also, thank you all for being so supportive and liking all my posts on Facebook! Everything is all greatly appreciated, and I hope that the wind will be at your back for all your future adventures in life. Having the opportunity to work here was unbelievable and I could not be more grateful than I am.

It truly is an adventure here at Your Eye On Photo, and being a small part of that was a blessing. I encourage you all to come by and get some portraits done and have some fun, because this place truly is magical. The magic in the air is electrifying, and when Desiree works, you can feel her raw passion for what she does and I think that is my favourite of all Desiree's amazing qualities. Working with Adam and Karen was also awesome as they were both so kind and helpful when I was struggling or had any clarifying questions to ask.

The amount of photography I have learned over the time I was here has been fantastic! I can now meter light with a handheld meter, work the "Black Box" for all the studio lighting, can comfortably operate Adobe Lightroom 3 with ease, can comfortably shoot in Manual mode, and even learned how to do business taxes! Having the chance to work with such an esteemed professional who truly cares for her craft and loves what she does, makes me want to pursue this career even more knowing that there are other people just as passionate for photography as I am. I will miss coming here everyday, and will miss everyone very much!

I also want to thank Desiree for helping me with my own photography endeavours, all the advice she has given me, making appropriate prices for prints, and learning how to approach and handle issues or concerns with customers in a polite and professional manner.

Merci beaucoup, Desiree. Tu es une belle personne, et l'amour tu as pour sa profession est merveilleuse! Bonne chance avec votre projets futurs!

Avec amour et grace,

Sarah
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment