YOUR EYE and COMPANY

Your Eye on Photo [Photographing the journey]
Blogging about photo and life

Friday, January 27, 2012

Good WINTER morning!

Hello everyone,
What a beautiful winter wonderland scene this morning...
It was not fun driving to work though, even for my little 3 minute commute. I hope everyone got to work safely. the roads are getting better now but still be cautious.

The calls to redeem their vouchers have started to come in. The wood's fairy is number one on the charts... It is on of the themes scheduled during March Break

Remember, it's first come first serve and there are only so many sessions available per theme. We could allow for more sessions per day, but being the only photographer here, I like to give a very personal service to each and every little one who comes to play on my sets :)

The buck-off feature is on for 2 more days. I will keep you posted at the end on how many deals sold.

I wish you all a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment