YOUR EYE and COMPANY

Your Eye on Photo [Photographing the journey]
Blogging about photo and life

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to do a quick update and to say: HAPPY FRIDAY! Although some may have the belief that Friday the 13th is unlucky, I consider it the same as every other day, with the sun shining and setting to reveal the moon at night. Somebody once told me a very wise phrase and that was "no matter how bad or good your day is, the number of hours in a day will never change" meaning, no matter what happens during the day, always expect the sun to rise in the East and set in the West. I tend to think of that during days where I need a little "pick-me-up", or even to think about perspective in my life.

We have lots going on recently, all which will be revealed shortly! Yes, I know, you're all dying to know, but I am sworn to secrecy until the day which it will be released. All I can tell you is that it's going to be great, and you all will love it! We've been working really hard this last week making the schedule and the preparations for all the marketing and media, so we are really hoping that you all enjoy what we have to offer this year! :)

Hopefully you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment