YOUR EYE and COMPANY

Your Eye on Photo [Photographing the journey]
Blogging about photo and life

Thursday, July 8, 2010

High School Senior - Teen Photo shoot

I love photography and I love to share. I recently discovered that I have a need to tell about things especially when they go well. I mean write about them. I also like to share my photos... and other things.

For starters, I will post some sneak previews of a High School Senior photo shoot I did recently. I remember those years. I remember how great it felt to have finally finished high school. And i remember how scary it was to not know what was happening next. I remember not looking this good too... lol!

We had a lot of fun. We put on some loud music... ( I need to get better music for next time)




No comments:

Post a Comment