YOUR EYE and COMPANY

Your Eye on Photo [Photographing the journey]
Blogging about photo and life

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Accredited in infant and child photography


Hello all!

Since joining the Professional Photographers of Canada last year, one of my goals for 2013 was to achieve an accreditation from the PPOC association.

Well, goal accomplished! I am proud and excited to announce that I just received my first accreditation from PPOC in  infant and children portraits. The official press release is posted below with details as to what this entails.

I have also posted the 10 images that were accepted.

I certainly could not have done this without the guidance and support of my fellow photographers at PPOC. Going to branch meetings every month has proved to be an incredible discipline and eye opener in regards to my photographic habits.

I am striving to achieve another accreditation as it just pushes me this much further.

Thank You PPOC and PPOC members!




No comments:

Post a Comment